Bug Report Thread

• Halloween Asmis character doesn't reduce sizes from top of the deck but from the bottom. +1 stamina for Asmis followers works.

• A Single Flower (200155) heals by the difference in hand sizes, not the difference minus 1.

Edit Note to whoever fixes this: Supposedly on the KR version having 0 difference just heals for 0, it doesn't damage the player.

• Similar to the issue with Halloween Asmis, Sita's Delivery (200482) counts from the bottom instead of the top.

Edit I suspect Limit Break is sending the 9th card, not the 8th.

Edit 2 Lady Vid and Ron's (300467) defend skill ([Trade!], skill 1363) is discarding from the bottom of the deck too.

Edit 3 Discovery of a Gate (200579) checks the last card in the deck instead of the first.

Edit 4 The Halloween versions of Asmis, Linus, Rose, and Helena do nothing at exactly 12 life (they should trigger the "at least 12" effect). In fact for some reason they're specifically coded to do nothing at exactly 12 life :confused: . Halloween Sita, Cinia, Luthica, and Iri do not have this issue for whatever reason.

• Bugs in currently available cards:

• Victims (200604) is debuffing any of your own followers that don't have a defend skill instead of those that do.
    • Kindergarten Layna (100211) doesn't account for the +1 size from her own effect when calculating the buff and debuff.
    • The EP16 Discovery (200607) always sets def to 0 (because it finds the highest sta a second time instead of finding the highest def it never checks for the highest def).
    • Still Alive (200626) doesn't reset the follower's size. Note: I can forsee a certain player wanting to find a way to abuse this >_>

Bugs in currently unavailable cards:

• The Maid and Knight transformations of Mother Demon (100245 and 100246 respectively) have their extra effects swapped.
    • GS Executive Binch (100227) seems to be coded to check if the player contains 5 cards when trying to spawn GS Fighter, not the player's hand.
    • Empire Eisenwane's (300736) attack skill ([Nevermore], skill 1660) isn't coded.
    • 2nd Princess Hanobelle's (300705) defend skill ([Princess Ward], skill 1662), Library Club Gatekeeper's (300706) attack skill ([Book's Harmony], skill 1620), and Empire Eisenwane's (300736) defend skill ([Awakening], skill 1661) aren't coded to remove themselves.
    • Underground Library (200586) is coded to remove an opposing spell at random instead of the first with a low enough size.
    • Secret Garden (200587) doesn't buff sta for followers that had a size of exactly 3. Assuming the size reduction is supposed to happen before the sta buff (which would seem to be the case based on the wording) this also stops followers with a previous size of 4 (new size of 3) from getting the sta buff.
    • Life of Study (200615) is coded to debuff one of your own followers instead of the oppponent's.

• Can we make Sending Information (200624) not restricted to Crux Faction character? Would make this spell very handy.

• Fairy Borrowers (200356) targets the first suitable follower instead of the first suitable card, graves rather than destroys, and doesn't damage the user.

Edit: Shaman's Prayer ( 200346) always buffs the first two Darklore followers on your field instead of two random Darklore Followers on your field.

Edit 2: The character version of White Whale Crevasse (100250) spawns her spell in the first empty slot of your field, not a random empty slot.

Edit 3: The EX3 uncommon anti-NPC buffs also target the first suitable targets on both fields instead of targeting randomly.

Edit 4: So do the following:

• Encounter with the Spirit (200403)
    • Encounter (200178)
    • Alliance Refusal (200514)
    • Really Quick Service (200287)

• Aletheian G-NUSA (300529) gives the same version of the [Misfortune] skill that Crux Knight Oclette does (a defend skill) instead of an attack skill version. Note: the skill text for this skill is for skill 1426, which is currently uncoded.

• For some reason Succubus Vermille (300734) is coded not to send herself to the top of your deck if your hand is full.

• The character card 'Bedroom Nold' is not using her ability randomly, but instead using it only on cards that are in slot 3 on the field.

• @Montesat Nope, it definitely targets randomly:
    Bedroom Nold Buffing slot 1

I can't say for definite there's no bias in targetting, but as far as I can tell there isn't.

• @Nietono thank you. It may be on my end. If not, I will collect evidence. I'll uninstall and reinstall to see if it fixes it.

• This post is deleted!

• Before you deleted it I spotted that most of those followers weren't Academy followers.

• @Nietono Nevermind! I just realized that Bedroom Nold only shrinks Acadamy followers.

• Character bugs:

• Team Manager Vernika (100019) rounds up instead of down.
    • Second Daughter Rose Pacifica (100031) uses the full size of the discarded card instead of half.
    • Chess Cinia (100016) averages with slot 4 even if slot 4 is a spell. This applies to the NPC version too (110227).
    • The NPC version of Dress Cinia (110226) rounds down instead of up.
    • Swimwear Jaina (100046) doesn't buff stamina.
    • Office Chief Esprit (100112) rounds down instead of up.
    • The NPC Aka Flina character (110121) uses the full life difference instead of half.
    • The boss Royle Police Chief (120025) rounds the size of the follower sent to her field down instead of up.

Unreleased follower bugs:

• Chuseok Asmis (300701) resets def instead of size with her defend skill (skill id 1616, her skill seems to be copied from Chuseok Rose).
      Edit: The skill text for this also says def instead of size (from what I can make out from Google Translate the translation on swogitools-v2 is correct, the skill text is wrong).
    • Chuseok Linus (300702) has no cap on her attack skill (skill id 1612).

Available spell bugs:

• Layna's Wish (200548) does a less than or equal to check instead of a less than check.
    • Memory loss (200498) only buffs stamina by 0 or 1 instead of the same as or 1 more than the attack buff.
    • Relapse (200449) rounds up instead of down on everything for the original follower and rounds the size down instead of up on the copy.
    • Escape (200130) is rounding up instead of down.
    • The EX4 version of Vampiric Rites (200533) doesn't increase size.
    • Comrades (200330) halves stamina instead of size and rounds everything down instead of up.
    • When there's a tie for highest stat total Dark Assembly (200133) only dubuffs the first appropriate target instead of all tied targets.
    • Witch Blade (200065) rounds down instead of up.

Unavailable spell bugs:

• The skill given by Shield Flash (200253, skill id 1205) doesn't check for there being another Crux card on your field.
      Edit: from what I can make out from Google Translate this skill is working correctly but the text is wrong.

Unreleased spell bugs:

• Prohibition (200522) sets spells in the player's hand to size 1 too instead of just followers.

• Neet Lady Neetness (300356) is discarding instead of bottom-decking the first spell in the opposing hand with her defend skill (skill id 1246).

Edit: To whoever fixes the above, skill 1247 is commented as belonging to Alameda instead of Adalia, skill 1249 is commented as belonging to Adalia instead of Alameda.

Edit 2: The attack skill (skill id 1256) of Dark Witch Seven (curently unreleased, 300367) is coded to debuff 2 random opposing targets instead of the defender and a random non-defender target.

Edit 3: Aletheian C-EDA's (300360) defend skill (skill id 1251) doesn't trigger if the attacker's atk is exactly equal to her def + sta. However this seems to be a translation issue (the KR text seems to specify greater than).

Edit 4: One-Winged Edelfelt's (currently unavailable to players, 300363) defend skill (skill id 1254) creates the new copy in the first empty slot instead of the last.

The EP16 version of Request (200620) sends itself to the last empty slot in the opposing field instead of the first (though the slot for the sent followers is correct).

Edit 5: Alibi (200625) doesn't reactivate the target, it just buffs it.

Edit 6: Library Explorer (200280) deactivates opposing cards in order rather than random opposing cards.

Edit 7: Student Council Unveiling (200265) discards the first card in your hand instead of bottom-decking it.

Edit 8: Lady's Selection (200268) discards a random opposing spell instead of bottom-decking it.

Edit 9: Really Quick Service (200287) swaps the first followers in the opposing field and hand instead of random followers. I already fixed this previously, the fix just isn't live yet.

• The game crashes when searching '[' in the lab.
    malformed pattern (missing ']')

• Start the Counterattack (200566) always shows the animation on the player's slots even when hitting opposing cards.

• Not a bug per se, but Library Explorer (200280) could do with having an animation to indicate what it just deactivated.

• Waitress Rianna (100099).
    Ingame description is wrong. It should be:
    ● 1-3: STA +4

● 3-5: SIZE -1/ATK +1

Instead of:
    ● 1-3: STA +4

● 2-5: SIZE -1/ATK +1

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.